Thursday, October 05, 2006

Santa Teresa

I was told by a friend of mine yesterday that Picasa is cool and I found an article about Picasa and Blogger beta, Blogger Buzz: Post to the Blogger beta from Picasa today. So I wrote this from my Picasa with a picture it found out after I installed it an hour ago. When I visited there at the first time, it was called Santa Teresa. It was in 1989 that I participated in a project and wrote some parts of a technical book. It was an interesting and challenging job for me to write something in English and to be reviewed by a technical editor who my company employed. She told me a lot of things including use of unodered list or ordered list. What I am most proud of during my six week stay is that the other participants received much more red comments manually written by her even they speak English as their native language but I had a few. I think it was due to the way how I have been learning English. My vocabulary and style of writing is limit ted because I had read only books in English as part of my job. Products manuals were only books I had read seriously during those days. So it was only because my English writing is more technical than theirs. Posted by Picasa

No comments: